[3830] W9RE NAQP CW S/O

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W9RE NAQP CW S/O
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 10:07:54 -0500
                        NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: W9RE                                           Location: IN

     Category: Single Op All Band                  Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: W9RE

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: W9RE MIKE IN

     Hours of Operation: 06:00

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     160         45          45      23
      80         54          54      27
      40         80          80      34
      20         96          96      36
      15         45          45      20
      10         28          28      17

     TOTAL      348         348     157      SCORE: 54,636

     Club or Team Name: Society of Midwest Contestrs

     Comments:

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 08/07/1999

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Name: Michael J. Wetzel               Call: W9RE
           7880 Shelbyville Road
           Indianapolis, IN  46259