[3830] CX9AU IOTA CONTEST WORLD/SO/MIX 12HOURS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CX9AU IOTA CONTEST WORLD/SO/MIX 12HOURS
From: Daniel Neves" <cx9au@internet.com.uy (Daniel Neves)
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:37:34 +0100
IOTA - Contest Summary Sheet - Year: 1999 IOTA Ref: xxxxxxxxx

Callsign: CX9AU Total Claimed Score 47232

Indicate Section.

IOTA Island IOTA Island IOTA Island World

Permanent: __ DXpedition: __ 100w Dxped: __ Single Op: x

Indicate Period: 24 Hour: __ 12 Hour: x

Indicate Mode: Mixed: x CW: __ SSB: __

Indicate Category: Multi-Op: __ Single Op: x

Note: Multi-Op MUST be 24 hour mixed mode, World MUST be Single Op.

Super-Duper for IOTA: V9.34

Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI 1990-99 www.ei5di.com

BAND 80m 40m 20m 15m 10m Total

Valid QSOs SSB 0 12 20 20 2 54

Valid QSOs CW 0 13 54 14 29 110

Total QSOs 0 25 74 34 31 164

QSO Points 0 255 450 222 225 1152

Multipliers SSB 0 7 11 7 2 27

Multipliers CW 0 7 5 0 2 14

Total Mults 0 14 16 7 4 41

Island name and/or station location: ______________________________

Give exact coordinates if island is not listed by name in Directory

TX/RX YAESU FT 707 Power o/p 100 W

Antennas DIPOLES

Operators ________________________________________________________

Comments IS MY FIRST IOTA CONTEST, A NICE EXPRIENCE FOR

ME AND I HOPE LEARN ABOUT IT.

I declare that this station was operated strictly in accordance with

the rules and spirit of the contest and within the conditions of my

licence. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.

I agree that the decision of the contest organisers shall be final

in all cases of dispute. I agree to the data from this entry being

analysed and cross-checked by computer.

Name DANIEL NEVES Callsign CX9AU

Address IRLANDA 1945

AP.302