[3830] Sprint & RF-proof keyboards

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sprint & RF-proof keyboards
From: joe.carvalho@mci.com (Joseph D. Carvalho)
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:34:27 -0000
I was bitten pretty hard by the rf-in-the-keyboard bug during the SSB
Sprint, and was unable to use the PC during the CW Sprint, and my CW isn't
good enough for hand/paddle keying a full exchange.

What are you using as an RF proof keyboard?
How have you rfi-proofed your existing keyboards?

WARNING: Due to system lockups and crashes during the SSB Sprint, anyone
that received 1 thru 20 from me may not be in my log. Email me and let me
know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--joe

TNX DE KR6NA