[3830] VP5M SOABHP results

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VP5M SOABHP results
From: n4to@ct.net (Victor A. Dubois)
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 00:37:52 -0500
                  CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST  -  -  1998

   CALL: VP5M                           Country:   Turks & Caicos
   Mode: CW                             Category:  Single Operator
   Zone: 8

   BAND QSO     QSO PTS PTS/QSO ZONES   COUNTRIES       ANTENNAS

   160           19        39              2.05   6        13           1/4
SLOPER @ 35'
    80          219       519              2.37  12        45           SLOPER
@ 35'
    40          604      1498              2.48          20        67
402-CD @ 18'
    20        1028       2456              2.39  32        85           A4S @
40'
    15       1480     3767                 2.55  31        83           A4S @
40'
    10        1293     3344                2.59  26        86           A4S @
40'
Totals          4643    11623              2.50 127       379 =>    5,881,238

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:  IC-706MKII & TL922

COMMENTS:  Had a great time. This old goat only managed 38 hours of
operation which included some equipment problem time. The QTH is beautiful
and the beaches fantastic. Band conditions were great but I lacked the
antennas to take full advantage of the conditions. Next year I'll be better
prepared and hope that the conditions are as good.

Club Affiliation:  Florida Contest Group (FCG)

This is to ceertify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the
limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

                MAILING ADDRESS:

                        Victor A. Dubois   VP5M  & N4TO
                        1400 Jacquelyn Avenue