[3830] KS4XG WAE SSB single op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KS4XG WAE SSB single op
From: ks4xg@pagesz.net (Pete Soper)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:28:45 -0400
                 DARC WORKED ALL EUROPE CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: KS4XG                    Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

     BAND     QSO   QTC    Cty   Mult
      160       0     0      0      0
       80       0     0      0      0
       40       4     3      2      6
       20     166   163     29     58
       15      97    97     22     44
       10       0     0      0      0

    Totals    267   263     53    108 = 57,132

All reports sent were 59#, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: IC735 (twin Inrad filters), SB200@600 watts, 2el quad,
 2el sloper array for 40m (all of 15 minutes, hi)

Comments: Murphy kept me from this test except for a few hours Friday night
and Sunday. Looking forward to a more clear calendar for next year as this
is one of my favorite contests.

Club Affiliation: PVRC

                             Signature Peter Soper

           MAILING ADDRESS: