[3830] sept CW sprint score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] sept CW sprint score
From: k4xu@coinet.com (Dick Frey)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:52:22 -0700
Time to update the master.dat - K4XU is in Oregon.  I spent the 2 hours
immediately before the contest making and erecting an 80M antenna. Made it
with 5 minutes to spare.  This was my first effort in a contest since
moving to Oregon.  The hole for the self supporting tower is 90% dug.  I've
been knocking it out at a foot per weekend since it is being driven into
essentially solid lava (basalt).  It's about 30 dB harder than Illinois
loess.  The conduit run from the house is done, also through rock, and next
week will see concrete poured. Typing and keying are difficult after
spending a couple hours on the end of a jack hammer..

     Contest Date : 06-Sep-98
            Callsign : K4XU
         Category : SO LP
 Default Exchange : # DICK OR
        Team/Club : BARC

   80CW       51          50          8       2
   40CW      107        106         62      10
   20CW       83          83          83      30

 Totals        241         239        153      42

    Final Score = 6426 points.

Dick Frey       K4XU            k4xu@contesting.com