[3830] K6RO CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K6RO CW Sprint
From: dab@home.com (Doug Brandon)
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 19:27:35 -0700

     1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: K6RO  (op. N6RT)
     Category: SOHP CW
     Exchanged Information: K6RO nr LARRY CA

     Hours of Operation: 03:58

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         64         64    Force12 rotatable dipole @ 95'
      40        107        107    3 element Force12 at 90'
      20        108        108    6 element Force12 at 90'
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      279        279   X   40 multipliers  =  11,160

     Club or Team Name: SoCal Contest Club (SCCC) #1

     Comments:

     I have not done a serious single op effort in any contest in a
     long time and was very pleased with my results.  I was just
     worried about getting to 200!  I thought 300 was in sight after
     hitting the 200 mark after 2 1/2 hours, but the rate on 80m (S9 QRN)
     wasnt nearly as good as on 20/40.  I really enjoyed the contest,
     thanks to all the great ops out there!

     Thanks to Larry K6RO for making his excellent station available.

     73 de Doug, N6RT

  Doug Brandon       http://members.home.com/dab         dab@home.com