[3830] AA3B CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] AA3B CW Sprint
From: cwtrench@sprynet.com (The Trench Family)
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 04:22:22 -0700
.
                             NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT

     Call used: AA3B                                     Location: PA

     Category: Single Op All Band       Mode:  CW        Power: 600

     Callsign of Operator: AA3B

     Hours of Operation: 03:58

     band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
      80         79         79
      40        112        112
      20        110        110
     TOTAL      301        301   X   44 multipliers  =  13,244

     Club or Team Name: Frankford Radio Club

Rig: TS 940S / HF2500

Antennas: 80M Inv V @ 60', 40M Inv V @ 55', Cushcraft A3 @ 70'

This is the first time my claimed score exceeds 300 QSOs!  I thought
conditions were outstanding.

Hope to work everyone in the PA QSO Party.

73 Bud AA3B