[3830] W7WHY SSB Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W7WHY SSB Sprint
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 04:50:40 +0800
                      North American SSB Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
      Date: Feb 1 1998                   Class: SO/HP
      Call: W7WHY                        Exchange: Tom OR
      State: OR

     Band        Q's         Mults
     ____________________________

      20           54          0  Home-brew 3 el monobander
      40           53          0  3 phased verticals
      80           91          0  dipole at 80 feet
     ____________________________

     Total:       198         41     Score:      8,118

     Gear: FT-840 (no filters--ouch), FL-2100B

    Soapbox:  My best score yet! Just couldn't get those last 2 to
              get to 200. Think I left 20 too early to go to 40.
              Why can't we add 160 to this contest. That would really
              be a good place to pick up new multipliers in the last
              half hour. Conditions probably would have been pretty
              good cause 80 was really quiet tonight.
              Oh well, it was fun for a fone contest. 73 and thanks
              for the Q's
              Tom W7WHY