[3830] KA3JWJ RTTY Roundup Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KA3JWJ RTTY Roundup Score
From: ka3jwj@juno.com (George M Gross)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 22:54:51 EST
                     ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP -- 1998

      Call: KA3JWJ               Section: Western Pennsylvania
                              Category: Single Operator/Low Power

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  States RAC Sections  DX Countries

      RTTY       311       311               50                7

      Totals   311     311                                      93  =
28,923

13 Hours of Operation

All reports sent were 599-PA, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
 Icom IC-761 (100 Watts), 10/15/20 - HyGain TH3jr at 50 Ft
                                                   40/ 80    - Inverted V

 Kantronics KAM
 A 486DX25 running CT V 9.27 was used for logging
 A 386DX40 running Hostmaster was used for RTTY QSO's

Club Affiliation: North Coast Contesters

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               George Gross  KA3JWJ
               58 7th Street Ext.
               New Kensington, PA 15068