[3830] FD Scores for Internet

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FD Scores for Internet
From: floydjr@interpath.com (Jimmy R. Floyd)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 12:10:36 -0300
Sorry but forgot to post this before FD. This is the format I will be using
for the FD scores. Please submit them to me as close to this as you
can.

CALL          CLASS  SECT    SCORE          QSO'S
                                        CW       SSB   = TOTAL

WA4ZXA         1D     NC     3,938        0      1969    1969

I DO NOT GET LOGS or have anything to do with Official scores !!!!!

73 Jim

           * Jimmy R. Floyd  (Jim)   Thomasville, NC                *
           * Amateur Call:              >> WA4ZXA <<                *
           * Internet Address:          >> floydjr@interpath.com << *