AB5SE CQ 160 Meter CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: AB5SE CQ 160 Meter CW
From: ab5se@ipa.net (Jerry Richards)
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 16:46:31 -0600
1997 CQ 160 Meter Contest

Category: Multi Operator/Low Power

Call: AB5SE   Hours of Operation: 17:00

                                    Mults
Band      QSOs     Points      ST/VE      DX
160        383        857        53        7
TOTAL      383        857   X   60 multipliers  =  51,420

Comments:Simply AWFUL conditions on Friday night. I only
         made 90 Q's before going QRT about 8:00 UTC.
         Saturday night was much better as I was able to
         get a few "runs" going. I missed HI to finish
         off my 160 WAS. Guess I will be burning the
         midnight oil in the next few weeks searching
         for the elusive KH6. Thanks to all who tolerated
         my less than optimum CW skills and thanks much
         to all who answered my CQ's!