arrl rtty roundup, multi-single, HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: arrl rtty roundup, multi-single, HP
From: kc7v@earthlink.net (Mike Fulcher)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 03:15:01 -0700
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call used: KC7V,          Multi-Single, High Power, 24 hours
Location:  AZ

Entry Class: Multi Op, Single Xmit

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80            127    126        40        0
40            252    251        49      10
20            519    511        53      28
15            147    144        33        6
10                0        0          0        0
--------------------------------------
Total     1045  1032        55*   31*
--------------------------------------
* - Counted only once (not once per band)
--------------------------------------

Score: 88752
--------------------------------------
Operators: KC7V, N7MB, WA7LNW

Claimed Score: 88752

Power Output: 1000

Club Participation: Central Arizona DX Association

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Mike Fulcher
6545 E. Montgomery Road
Cave Creek, AZ 85331