WA3HAE SS SSB Score/Comment

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: WA3HAE SS SSB Score/Comment
From: MISKE@A1.ISD.UPMC.Edu (Ed Miske)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:22:36 -0400 (EDT)
    WA3SES SS SSB results:

    Single Op; Low (A) Power; Section WPA; Hours of Operation: 23

    Band         QSO's     Points       Mults     Antenna
    ----         -----     ------       -----     -------
    160            0          0            0      None
     80          429        858           27      Wire Dipole @ 40'
     40          143        286           23      Wire Dipole @ 40'
     20          100        200           25      TH6DXX @ 50'
     15           36         72            2        "      "
     10            0          0            0

    TOTAL:       708      1416            77

    Score:   109,032

    Comments:

    Missed ND section; Never had a sweep in my relatively short SS
    experience (active since 1990); missed by one section three or four
    times now; one year NWT, one year ME, one year PQ. What's next year???
    Maybe SNJ???? Congratulations to WA3HAE, the Weekend Warriors winner
    (again). And special thanks to my two neighbors to the south for
    letting me string 40 and 80 meter wire dipoles across their property.
    Without them I probably dont break 100K. Thanks to all the "B's" who
    listened to my begging, (crying??? pleading??? moaning???
    complaining???), for a little more band width on 80 meters, the only
    place I was able to hold a freq for a while and get something going.

    Ed, WA3SES (ex N3BGV)