ab6yl naqp ssb

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: ab6yl naqp ssb
From: G.DAUGHT@Forsythe.Stanford.EDU (George Daughters)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 96 11:27:36 PST
SUMMARY, JANUARY NAQP 1996 SSB MODE FOR AB6YL

EXCHANGE SENT WAS "GEORGE CA"

Band      QSO's     Mults          Total

160       1         1
80        30        12
40        61        31
20        130       42
15        78        28
10        1         1

          301       115            34,615  Time on = 8:58

Club Affiliation: Northern California Contest Club

Hardware:  ICOM738 (100w or so);  Force 12 C3 @ 35 feet;
           Butternut HF2V (80 and 40 and a try at 160);  486/33

Software:  WR9R field day logging program and lots of
           post-contest editing.  A good program, but not
           tailored to NAQP.

High  points:  some propagation on 15!
               I  worked 4 South Dakota stations and moved  3  of
               them  to  10 meters, in an effort to  fill  up  my
               5BWAS.   It  didn't work, but  special  thanks  to
               WD0T,  WB0VBW, and N0BOH for the try!  Maybe  next
               time.

Low points:   no propagation on 80... Fooling around with computer
              logging with the wrong kind of program... when will
              CT include NAQP??

I certify that I have operated within the appropriate envelope
for this contest, have not knowingly broken any of the rules, and
that the claimed score is correct to the best of my knowledge.

_______________________, AB6YL                    21 January 1996

George T. Daughters

To:  3830@AKORN.NET