[3830] ARRL 160 8S0DX(SM0DSG) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gothlin.leif@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 8S0DX(SM0DSG) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 21:29:06 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: 8S0DX
Operator(s): SM0DSG
Station: 8S0DX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 116  Sections = 45  Countries = 4  Total Score = 10,440

Conditions were better first night compared to second (US signals were stronger
during the CQ WW CW this year). Long QSB making weak stations workable only if
you just listened for a minute or two. Worked almost only S&P all the time,
since RUN just brought me a handful of QSOs with my 900 watts.

Antennas:
TX = vertical standing in the Baltic seawater with almost 100 floating radials.

RX = beverages crossing the very small island (indeed necessary the second night
when signals were much weaker)

CUAGN in Stew Perry if the weather conditions on the small island will allow.
Since the vertical antenna has to be taken down before the sea water will be
frozen as the winter season arrives.